Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Silverwood














































Yes, Kent and I braved chaos, tantrums, meltdowns, heat, etc. and took our three children to Silverwood. I must say the trip turned out lots better than anticipated. Jack and Ava both took their naps while we were there! Can't ask for better than that. Ava was a doll the entire time, except when the roller coaster scared her to death! Jack remained fairly content as long as he had ice cream, his mom or dad, and we weren't forcing him to ride rides!


















6 comments:

Unknown said...

WTG Joy!! I'm excited that you have created this blog. The pics are adorable and this is far from primitive. I look forward to seeing what you will do with this.

Jacque said...

This is terrific. I finally can see what the baby looks like. She is adorable. The boys are getting so big. I need to give you a call and catch up. I might have a job at Shoshone school district. Love ya all.

GrandmaKay said...

Very cute...

Jim and Mandy said...

Hi Joy,
I had your mom forward me your blog link. I recently set up a blog too. Isn't it fun? I loved your pictures. Ava is beautiful. I can't believe all her hair.

The Hussy Housewife said...

You are brave. I am still so scared, but now after reading this..I may venture there!

Andrea said...

Your a blogger now! What great pics! I am glad I can catch up on the Atkin Family happenings now via the blog world!